Thursday, October 13, 2011

IN THE LOVING MEMORY OF DICK ELLIE MBYOPYO KASESELA:

Dick Ellie Mbyopyo Kasesela.

The letter to my dad who passed away on 13th October 1999.
Dear Dad...
 
The whole world could be screaming but you it never phased. For this dear Dad and a whole lot more, I'ts you we have to praise. I hope you know how proud I was to have you in my life, how proud you made my sisters and of course my young brothers .We miss you everyday Dad our lives are not the same,The ache in our hearts that once you filled just will not go away. You never let things get you down you took them in your stride, you cared and loved us ALL Dad with such gratitude and pride.
 
Today its just 12 years looks like yesterday, but dad, things have also changed, you now have three grandchildren Monica, Kemi and Prince Mark from your daughter Dr Subby and her husband Dr Onesmo. My family now has three too Tuntufye, Tumpale and Anyelwisye. I should not forget Daline God gave her a son, she named her Sean (I know you must be smiling on the name). Tassiana much as she lost her husband but God gave them Matilda and Mathew.

As for your two sons JOBAKA and Hans they are still on the hunt. I have not forgotten lovely daughters Lilian, who is doing great, Esther, dad can you imagine she in Nairobi working. But to the surprise also Hope and Joan they now working up going to work, I know this kind of shocking to you dad, 12 years have real gone.
Dad I meet some of your friends they all remember you I hope God will give the same kind heart you had. 

You should be knowing the young politician you use to admire is now a President and your son also has become full fledged “kada” I know you want to say something, and the answer is YES with God wishes I take a while to calm myself and my thoughts are all of you, For you make me smile you had that affect on everyone you knew.Please pass greetings to Mom, Auntie Matilda and all our grand parents.
 
Dad let me stop here. We all miss you, 
Your son, 
Richard Atufigwege Kasesela.

No comments:

Post a Comment